-piece of theatre can be a montage of scenes with a them like 'secrets' [from before with our brainstorming of 9/11]
-we can work with our strong point of improvisations with two characters > start by being moulded into positions and then improvise a small, usually funny scene, anyone can say 'stop' and take the place of one of the people, more people can walk in to the scene whenever they want
-we can do several improvised scenes to get ideas, all based on secrets, and pick out the ones we like the best
Ideas from improvs:
· infection /medical problem >>South African
· stealing >>dog
· affair >>older posh people, Fredrick and Marjory/Sarah and 'sexcretary'
· trying to get rid of /hide something >>body in river, call in gangster friend
· trafficking >> European bought-wife
· pervert >> through keyhole, two men fighting for better position, 'she doesn't even like you'...
· treatment [cosmetic?] >>whale sperm, gives one soft skin and another a rash, 2 Australians, one English
-want to try: secret life, secret job, addiction, obsession, secret transvestite
-would like to try Russian improv.
-did activity from Whose Line Is It Anyway? with host and guests [all guests had something they had to do or something they thought etc., and host has to guess them, e.g likes to sniff furniture, or hates everyone] >>good way to create characters